About Branch Banking:
As the primary point of contact for many retail customers, Branch Banking is a crucial aspect of Axis Bank’s overall strategy. Branch employees are responsible for attracting new customers and increasing deposits, as well as promoting the bank’s various products and services. As the face of the bank for many individuals, branches play a vital role in the success of the organization.
|Department||BFSI, Investments & Trading|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Role Category||Banking Operations|
|Education||UG: Any Graduate, PG: Any Postgraduate|
- In this role, Branch Relationship Officers (BROs) will be responsible for providing financial solutions to customers by offering the bank’s products and services.
- This includes assisting both existing and new customers in the branch and acquiring new customers through referral generation and customer visits.
- Strong communication skills are essential for this position, as BROs will be expected to sell bank products and acquire new customers.
- As part of their daily duties, BROs will engage with existing customers to offer additional products and services that meet their needs.
- They will also be responsible for processing customer transactions and service requests within defined turnaround times and ensuring that all requests are fully resolved.
- On occasion, BROs may be required to work as tellers, processing cash transactions for customers.
- In addition to these responsibilities, BROs will also be expected to introduce customers to alternative banking channels such as internet banking, mobile banking, and WhatsApp banking whenever possible.
Key Requirements for this Role:
To be successful in this position, candidates should have:
- A thorough understanding of banking regulations and standards
- In-depth knowledge of banking products and services
- Strong communication skills in both English and the local language (both verbal and written)
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities”
To excel in this role, it is recommended that candidates have a:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized institution”
third party products