IndusInd Bank is seeking a Business Development Manager for the state of Kerala to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring new customers and developing relationships with existing ones in order to increase the customer base. This position will focus on outbound sales and will involve field sales activities.
Key Responsibilities :
The Business Development Manager will be expected to:
- Acquire new customers for the bank and cultivate new business relationships.
- Target high net worth individuals as potential customers.
- Sell banking products, such as checking accounts, debit/credit cards, insurance, and asset products, to new and existing customers.
- Identify and pursue new customers through local area travel and branch outreach.
|Role||Business Development Manager (BDM)|
|Department||Sales & Business Development|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Role Category||BD / Pre Sales|
|Education||UG :Any Graduate; PG :Any Postgraduate|
- 0-5 years of experience in the BFSI and NBFC sectors is preferred. However, freshers from the 2021 batch are also welcome to apply.
- Candidates from other industries who have a passion for open market sales are encouraged to apply.
Candidates should be up to 30 years old.
The salary for this position is up to INR 4.2 Lacs (depending on work experience and education).
This position is open to candidates throughout Kerala.
There is a clear career development path with the opportunity for rapid progression within the bank.
Perks and Benefits
This position includes local conveyance and mobile allowances, as well as incentives for meeting targets.
Sales/Business Development Manager
Field Sales, Retail, Business Development