Are you interested in a career as a Credit Manager Job at Kotak Mahindra Bank? This is a highly responsible and challenging position that requires a combination of financial expertise, analytical skills, and decision-making ability. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating the creditworthiness of potential borrowers, analyzing financial statements and credit reports, and making recommendations on whether to approve or decline loan applications. If you are up for the challenge, a Credit Manager job at Kotak Mahindra Bank could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Credit Manager at Kotak Mahindra Bank, your primary responsibilities will include
- evaluating loan applications and making decisions or recommendations for approval to higher authorities.
- You will be expected to underwrite cases with a high level of quality, using performance history, liquidity, debt and asset management, and profitability ratios to assess creditworthiness.
- One of your goals will be to increase the volume of business through stock on hire initiatives.
- You will also be responsible for analyzing the trend of non-performing assets (NPA) by industry, sector, and other factors, and interacting with customers to understand their businesses and monitor delinquencies or infant loans (those that are less than 12 months old).
- It will be important to ensure that the quality of the portfolio is maintained at all times.
|Role||Chartered Accountant (CA)|
|Department||Finance & Accounting|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Role Category||Accounting & Taxation|
|Education||PG: CA in Any Specialization, CS in Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA) in ICWA (CMA)|
Salary and Benefits
In terms of perks and benefits, the company offers an annual bonus and mediclaim coverage.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The ideal candidate for this role should have experience in handling business loans with ticket sizes ranging from 30-35 lakhs.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Chartered Accountant (CA) or MBA qualification.
Please note that only candidates with relevant experience will be considered.